If you are a parent who is in the process of separating from – or have separated from - your child(ren)’s other parent, we can help if you are:
- Wondering about how your child(ren) are dealing or will deal with the separation
- Trying to agree parenting decisions with your child(ren)’s other parent
- Stretched for time due to the practical side-effects of the separation (such as a divorce, house move, financial admin)
- Feeling emotionally exhausted - even before your child(ren) come to you with their needs
- Struggling to trust others
- Unhappy with the impact involving solicitors has had on the situation or keen to avoid lawyers If any or all of these reflect your current situation, Paths Through Change may be able to help.